Why Grid-X Partners
The utility industry is rapidly undergoing unprecedented change and becoming increasingly complex as many new challenges arise.
- Aging infrastructure and workforce adaptability to meet future expectations
- Emerging competition for core-utility business
- Adopting new technologies to modernize the grid to improve system flexibility and reliability
- Enhancing infrastructure resiliency in the wake of increasing natural and man-made disasters
- Countering climate change and other environmental challenges
- Increasing risk of cyber and physical attacks
- Changing regulatory environment
- Emerging public / private partnerships
- Integrating renewable and distributed energy resources
- Serving customers with shifting expectations and emerging options
- Integrating energy efficiency and demand response
Grid-X Partners realizes that grid transformation, when linked to corporate strategy, is key to unleashing new value, addressing clean energy needs and enabling customer choice. Grid-X Partners was formed to collaborate with clients and be a trusted resource, by providing extensive energy delivery knowledge and experience. We help navigate through the challenges to develop and implement strategies for success in the energy environment of the future.