Skip to content
Recent and Upcoming Activities:
- Wanda presented in a panel in Leadership Conference for Women in Energy with Michelle Blaise (ComEd) and Delphine Hou (CAISO) about Transforming the Utility Business Model, Newport Beach, CA, December 7, 2015 (Presentation slides:EUCI Utility Women 12-7-15 short )
- Wanda presented in CIGRÉ Grid Of The Future (GOTF) Symposium, workshop title: “Design and Implementation of Microgrid in Modern Power Systems“, Chicago, IL, October 11, 2015
- Wanda was a Keynote Speaker at ISGT 2015 Latin America presenting on “Changing the Conversation of Grid Modernization with Energy Storage” and also attending a Panel Discussion on “Leveraging New Technologies to Increase the Flexibility of Distribution Networks” in Montevideo, Uruguay, October 6, 2015.
- Wanda presented in IEEE PES Women in Power Webinar Series on the topic of “US Electric Utility Crossroads Includes Renewable, Storage and a Workforce in Transition”, July 14 (Presentation slides: Wanda’s Networking Presentation)
- Wanda moderated a panel for DOE Electricity Advisory Committee in Arlington, VA, June 30, 2015 (Presentation slides: Microgrids: Current and Future Development)
- Wanda presented at Women in Engineering (WIE) conference in Guadalajara, Mexico, June 25, 2015 (Presentation slides:IEEE WIP Final)
- Wanda presented in SEL Modern Solution Power Systems Conference, Chicago, IL June 3-5, 2015 (Presentation slides:Tomorrow Utility Workforce)
- Wanda presented at EUCI – Leadership Conference for Women in Energy, Indianapolis, IN, June 2-3, 2015 (Presentation slides: EUCI Wanda Reder w-o n)
- Wanda lead a Technical Workshop on “Microgrid Design and Implementation” and delivered a Keynote Speech in IEEE EIT 2015 Conference at NIU, Napervile, IL on May 22-23, 2015 (Presentation slides: EIT 2015 Keynote 5-23-2015)
- Wanda presented at IEEE Technical Activity Board (TAB) Meeting in New Orleans on April 17-18, 2015
- Wanda was a Distinguished Lecturer at IEEE Springfield Power & Energy Society Chapter Dinner Meeting in Holyoke, MA on April 9, 2015. The topic of her presentation was “Smart Grid – Vision to Action“.
- Wanda represented IEEE-PES at the International Institute for Energy Systems Integration in London. The topic of the presentation was centered around “IEEE PES View on Key Research Challenges of Energy Systems Integration“.
- Wanda presented at IEEE Region 8 Meeting in Limassol, Cyprus on March 28, 2015
- Wanda talked about IEEE Present and Future in NACPPA’s Webinar, March 21, 2015 8:00 PM EDT (Link of the webinar:http://nacppa.adobeconnect.com/s20150321)
- Wanda presented at IEEE-Chicago Section Executive Committee Meeting in DeVry University Addison, Illinois on March 10, 2015
- Wanda presented on Women in STEM Leadership at the IEEE Women in Leadership Event New Orleans, Louisiana on February 6, 2015
- Wanda presented at IEEE-PES Chicago Chapter Dinner Meeting at Greek Islands in Lombard, Illinois on March 11, 2015
- Women In Cleantech & Sustainability Women in STEM, an interview with Wanda Reder on December 2014